warning

The music posted on this blog is to share not to do business with it.
Is dedicated for Hiphop addicts who have not access to it.
Should the artist be upset by posting their music on this blog, this is immediately deleted from the blog. Communicating via c-box or email

harebarbas@hotmail.com

domingo, 5 de julio de 2015

i.g. off and hazardous-unsigned mcs bootleg-2004

 01. I.G Off and Hazardous - Street Serenade 
02. I.G Off and Hazardous - This Aint Livin 
03. I.G Off and Hazardous - Hip Hop Till I Die 
04. I.G. Off and Hazardous - The Nicest 
05. I.G. Off and Hazardous - In the Air 
06. I.G.Off Hazardous - How You Love that 
07. Tommy Tee Ft. I.G. Off & Hazardous - Ready for Me 
08. Tommy Tee-Crown Holders Ft. I.G. Off Hazardous Skam 
09. Gauge - Phonographic Material Ft. I.G. Off & Hazardous, Rubix 
10. Bathroom Cipher Ft. I.G. Off & Hazardous, Kwest, Thirstin Howl, J Treds 
11. Eddie Ill and D.L.-I.G. Off & Hazardous, Talib Kweli 
12. Eddie Ill and D.L.-Rubix, Hazardous, Rise, Eddie Brock 
13. Eddie Ill and D.L.-I.G. Off and Supernatural 
14. I.G. Off-Halftime Freestyle 
15. I.G. Off-Halftime Freestyle 
16. I.G. Off and L Fudge-Halftime Freestyle


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario