Lord Finesse-The Remixes A Midas Era Retrospective - 2016

 01. From The Beginning feat. DJ Premier
02. Return Of The Funkyman (Lord Finesse Remix)
03. Yes You May feat. Percee P & A.G. (Lord Finesse Remix)
04. Hands In The Air Mouth Shut (Lord Finesse Remix)
05. Here I Come (Large Professor Remix)
06. Keep The Crowd Listening feat. A.G. (DJ Premier Remix)
07. Slave To My Soundwave (DJ Muro Remix)
08. S.K.I.T.S. (DJ Spinna Remix)
09. Kicking Flavor With My Man feat. Percee P (Lord Finesse Remix)
10. Check The Method (Lord Finesse Remix)
11. Fuck Em (Lord Finesse Remix)
12. Praise The Lord (Lord Finesse Remix)
13. Return Of The Funkyman (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
14. Yes You May (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
15. Hands In The Air Mouth Shut (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
16. Here I Come (Large Professor Remix Instrumental)
17. Keep The Crowd Listening (DJ Premier Remix Instrumental)
18. Slave To My Soundwave (DJ Muro Remix Instrumental)
19. S.K.I.T.S. (DJ Spinna Remix Instrumental)
20. Kicking Flavor With My Man (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
21. Check The Method (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
22. Fuck Em (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
23. Praise The Lord (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario