DJ Stranger-Touched By A Stranger #3 (2016)


 01. K-Def – Smoke One Wit Me
02. Boogie Monsters – Honey Dips In Gotham (Monster Remix)
03. Def Harmonic – Transmission (Instrumental) feat. WordChemist
04. Lyrics Born – Callin Out (Instrumental)
05. James Brown – The Big Payback
06. A Tribe Called Quest – Can I Kick It
07. Little Brother – Loving It (Instrumental) feat. Shinobi Stalin
08. Common – The 6th Sense
09. Masta Ace Incorporated – The I.N.C. Ride
10. J Dilla – So Far To Go
11. Notorious B.I.G. – Big Poppa (Instrumental) feat. Shinobi Stalin
12. Dead Prez – Mind Sex
13. Talib Kweli – Manifesto
14. Lighter Shade Of Brown – Hey D.J. (Ken-Lou Bonus Beats)
15. Artifacts – Wrong Side Of The Tracks
16. Thievery Corporation – The Foundation
17. Word Association – I.D. Crisis
18. Quasimoto – Bluffin’ (Instrumental)
19. Common – In My Own World feat. No ID
20. Jay Dee – Fuck The Police
21. Pete Rock & CL Smooth – I Got A Love


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario